I need a chip burned for my civic!

TURBOC1

Addict
Oct 23, 2007
Marengo,IL
i have one. I just need to go back to my parents house and see if I still have the program. I cant find it online. I will look and let you know. I would wait till you have the motor in the car. some of the programs you need the car to run to make a chip. they have a few problems with the iacv settings. so it may take a few burns to get the right setting with the car. if you go with hondata or neptune they work first time. crome and uberdata have some problems but are free.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
i have one. I just need to go back to my parents house and see if I still have the program. I cant find it online. I will look and let you know. I would wait till you have the motor in the car. some of the programs you need the car to run to make a chip. they have a few problems with the iacv settings. so it may take a few burns to get the right setting with the car. if you go with hondata or neptune they work first time. crome and uberdata have some problems but are free.

I've heard mixed things about driving a twincam motor on a SOHC ECU (Ala it runs lean obviously) otherwise I'd like to bring it out to you for a basemap if possible?

Think I'd be best off just getting a OBD1 Teggy LS ECU for the moment?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
How would you setup the IACV? or is that part of the chip?

I will be dropping the old motor hopefully this weekend, and I should have all the hardware to get the new motor MOUNTED, dunno if I will be able to finish it though.

Do you have AIM that we could talk on? (Mine is Dasfinc)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Dasfinc
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list