I may be doing a thing

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Or they poured some Lucas anti-slip in and are doing a lot of :mamoru: 's

They weren't bad to deal with. Typical dealership people IMO. The guy who we worked with, I don't believe is there anymore. Younger, bigger, black guy. Real nice. He tried to sell us a V6 Charger SXT with scuffed up SRT wheels before I spotted the Impala :rofl:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Schaumburg Honda?

Those guys were assholes when I was shopping for a CRV for my mom.

They refused to find her a color they didn't have on the lot. Then said if they have to order one it wouldn't be the same price as the current trucks on the lot.

Said fuck you and went to Brilliance Honda in CL and bought a CRV the same day. They dealer traded for it and beat the other price.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Was your Journey white? I see one on the lot, as well as your new van haha

yup, should have a scratch down the whole pass. side of it as well. :rofl:

Schaumburg Honda?

Those guys were assholes when I was shopping for a CRV for my mom.

They refused to find her a color they didn't have on the lot. Then said if they have to order one it wouldn't be the same price as the current trucks on the lot.

Said fuck you and went to Brilliance Honda in CL and bought a CRV the same day. They dealer traded for it and beat the other price.

how long ago? i guess it depends on who you get, and if your buying new vs used. has 0 issues going used, but we knew what they had when we went there.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Ha, they washed it and put it back on the lot. Dealers don't make money on new cars, it's all trade ins, used cars, parts and service. They don't give a flying fuck as long as it drives off the lot.

Frost, I worked in a dealership. I get how it works.

Just pointing out that they gave him $1,500 and they're offering it for sale for $5,900. Just about the difference of a transaxle and some profit.

Thread Info