I Love Roller Coasters. But. Fuck. This.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
definitely too short. I live coasters and would definitely ride it. But that’s not extreme enough for me.

I present Kingda Ka. The current top coaster on my list of coasters I haven’t ridden yet.

It launches you from ground level a completely vertical 456ft in mere seconds. 0-128mph in just 3.5 seconds.

One of my favorite coasters I’ve ever ridden was Big Bad Wolf in Busch gardens Williamsburg VA. The coaster was torn down long ago but it was an awesome coaster with two lifts and it really felt like it hugged the ground.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
that's a sweet view but that is way too short of a ride.

definitely too short. I live coasters and would definitely ride it. But that’s not extreme enough for me.

I present Kingda Ka. The current top coaster on my list of coasters I haven’t ridden yet.

It launches you from ground level a completely vertical 456ft in mere seconds. 0-128mph in just 3.5 seconds.

One of my favorite coasters I’ve ever ridden was Big Bad Wolf in Busch gardens Williamsburg VA. The coaster was torn down long ago but it was an awesome coaster with two lifts and it really felt like it hugged the ground.

the former Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar point is the same concept, just slightly less height. The launch is the best part, but imo that ride also goes by way too quick. At least you get a chance if it fails to make it over, you get another launch!

Reactions: NOMIEZVR4

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Front is fun for sure, but I love the speed and being pulled over the hills in the back. I feel the back is always faster in almost every coaster.
It’s just the physics of it though.

In the front you have the coasters weight making you hang over the drop so it’s got that slower anticipation. But when you hit the bottom of the hill the inertia shoves you up the next hill.

And the opposite for the back. You get yanked over the hill by the front,but when you hit the bottom the kinetic energy gets absorbed back by the front do you slow down.

Personally Raging Bull has been my favorite coaster so far. But I love all of them. Even the Whizzer.

Of all the rides there though I’d say Goliath has the craziest negative g drop. And definitely some of the strongest g forces.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info