3800 I Love NIU

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I think 9/10 would go to ISU in a heart beat. NIU is a comuter school. Everybody leaves on the weekend unless you are in a FRAT or team.

ISU is harder to get into, much bigger, and some of the most beautiful girls you will ever see.

Its sad the cops have gotten so tough down there. Back in my day you could almost walk down the street w beer.. :(

Now they raid parties left and right.........poor freshman. :(

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
If you want to see some beautiful girls i'd recommend going to U of I, or Iowa university. They got some real potential over there. IU aint bad either. My friend goes to ISU(IL) and he says they're really starting to crack down over there, hasn't gotten over here to iowa yet, but i'm sure it will. They're starting to say that in iowa city they're going to raise the age to get into bars up to 21 from 19. So people are starting to crack down.

I agree on NIU being a commuter college, my friend goes there and actually commutes all the way back to the suburbs on the weekends which is a 45 min drive everytime. Sometimes even during the week. Unbeliveable

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info