• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

I Love NIU

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by emersonhart13@Jan 23 2005, 12:50 AM
I am so proud I graduated from NIU:

Taken from the 9th floor of Stevenson Hall by Hubage!

:lolsign:

Go Huskies!

Me too! I'm just happy they spelled it right :p

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
wow.. NIU that is what i meant... i have had ISU on my mind all day becuase i didnt get into it... hehe sorry :)

Royalgtp

Reaction score
I think 9/10 would go to ISU in a heart beat. NIU is a comuter school. Everybody leaves on the weekend unless you are in a FRAT or team.

ISU is harder to get into, much bigger, and some of the most beautiful girls you will ever see.

Its sad the cops have gotten so tough down there. Back in my day you could almost walk down the street w beer.. :(

Now they raid parties left and right.........poor freshman. :(

sgtp

Reaction score
Sweet, I have a new desktop background! I am a niu grad as well with a degree I am not using (yaah me! :p ) Thats the view I saw from my 7 floor dorm room freshmen year. Those highrise dorms felt like I was living in the projects <_<

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Reaction score
If you want to see some beautiful girls i'd recommend going to U of I, or Iowa university. They got some real potential over there. IU aint bad either. My friend goes to ISU(IL) and he says they're really starting to crack down over there, hasn't gotten over here to iowa yet, but i'm sure it will. They're starting to say that in iowa city they're going to raise the age to get into bars up to 21 from 19. So people are starting to crack down.

I agree on NIU being a commuter college, my friend goes there and actually commutes all the way back to the suburbs on the weekends which is a 45 min drive everytime. Sometimes even during the week. Unbeliveable

Royalgtp

Reaction score
I retract my statement.....Iowa is pretty damm good too.

My brother is there and the bars are really nice. SO are the nice little farm girls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom