I Lied.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
I said there would be no way my new shortblock would be done in time for the Marauderville trip tomorrow.. Its been done for a few days now..

Got some Diamond pistons ordered with coating. I checked the rods and they were all round:

Had my friend Marty from Wolfe Engines hone the block for me (and let me use his shop) Great engine guy!!

I file fitted the rings myself, and assembled the shortblock

Got it running Friday with no issues. I still have the fuel problem. I have a new fuel filter coming today. I checked both pumps, all lines and even took the regulator apart. In the mean time I just go easy on it.

I velcro'ed this in my engine bay to remind me what happens when you take chances

:jg:

Curless

Low buck car collector
Reaction score
Sweet! We are leaving in the early a.m. on Wednesday should be in the Atl by noon or early afternoon!

RacerX

Reaction score
Sweet! The Blown Piston Remembrance Mod!!! Did you give Dom that mod or is it exclusive? No, I don't want one. :drums:

MMBLUE

Reaction score
Looking great !!!!

You should've bet me LOL

lowbuckmm

Reaction score
I knew you would not let a blown motor keep ol'blue from taking you to Atlanta. I wish I had my car.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
We made the 720 mile trip with no issues. The oil is still full and clean as a whistle

wlbandy

Reaction score
Zack, Becky, & Blue all arrived looking very good. Glad they made it safely.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
I totaled 1874 miles on the trip and we got home about 4:30 today. The worst thing that happened was a rock chip on the hood.
No fucks given

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom