I have lived in Miami for only 3 months now

Gwinn The Chinn

TCG Elite Member
Jun 22, 2009
No matter where you go "ignorant" people are everywhere. Some places it's just a little worse then the other. When I was doing construction, we had to drive down Madison everyday when school got out. These little fucks would walk out in front of us everyday like we weren't even there. We'd slam on the brakes, blow the horn yet they would look at us like we are the assholes.

Shit, this past Sunday I went to Great America and almost beat this kid down. Me and my gf waited in like well over a hour for this ride. We were the next group to go when this "homeboy" hopes the rail in front of us and tries to get his 7 other friends in line with him. By now I'm tired of all these fucktards that walk around that place like they own it. I step up and say shit to him. He looks at me and goes "shooot mannn you gottta be like that, why cuz I'm black?" I said no cuz your a asshole. What give you the fucking right to cut all these people? You aren't special get the fuck outta here. He kept insisting I was saying shit just because he was black. No matter who you are I'd step up and say shit. Long story short, him and all his little homeies were kicked out of the park.

i use to work at 6 flags. people would call me a racist all the time. blackys would come into guest relations all the time saying they had a bad time at the park, when the park closes in 20 mins, and want a refund.

Well were I'm at is a nice neighborhood but majority surrounding neighborhoods are getting worse. And most consider the southside englewood and all those others great areas. Every day on the news you hear another person shot on the southside. Just throwing it out there that if u drive from the southside to downtown takin side streets you are guaranteed to see something you wouldn't see in a normal neighborhood.

0.jpg

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I live in your neighborhood, just northwest of 111th and Kedzie, grew up in Evergreen Park, and have family all over the southside.

And most people think differently. Yes there are a few very bad areas, but that is not representative of the whole area. The North side, west side, loop, etc all get crime too...

I live in your neighborhood, just northwest of 111th and Kedzie, grew up in Evergreen Park, and have family all over the southside.

And most people think differently. Yes there are a few very bad areas, but that is not representative of the whole area. The North side, west side, loop, etc all get crime too...

I agree with ya. Our area is nice. But from my knowledge when people who aren't from the southside think about the southside they think of the shit areas. And yea I live a couple blocks away from ya. I'll keep an eye out for your car

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

Yup, same story... People always knocking the south side. All scared of it that is why all the TCG stuff is north or occasionally west. :ford:

I agree with ya. Our area is nice. But from my knowledge when people who aren't from the southside think about the southside they think of the shit areas. And yea I live a couple blocks away from ya. I'll keep an eye out for your car

Yeah, us south siders have run into that stereotype quite a few times on these boards.

Yes crime on the south side might be more common, but it isn't the only place.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/il/chicago/crime/

That is a map showing there are areas throughout Chicago where crime lives.

If you haven't seen my car, GPs are common, you might have seen my brother's burgundy FJ Cruiser. Black rims and roof with all the sliver accents removed. I posted pics somewhere.

Smoke

Addict
Feb 11, 2009
You know, I never understood why the South Side is considered a shitty area. IMO the west side is worse, if there is such a thing as a 'worse'.
I say that because I lived in the north side of Chicago by Loyola, and a block away from the college was a section so bad I never drove,parked, or walked through there after dark. Its a city, where theres lots of people, there will be lots of crime.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info