I have a random question

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
on tuesday i was blinded by the snow flurries, it also didnt help that my head light somehow attract all the slush and snow that cars fling up. Had to chip away a good 1/4+in of crap the next day. Fogs do help even around AH where we usually do not get that bad of fog, only by the forest preserves.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Are you fucking blind? Over break we had fog advisories out at least twice every week for 3 weeks straight. To where you couldn't see 15 feet in front of you.

My fogs on my Lumina were Pilot's, and they helped great..especially driving at night out in the boonies.

ugh taht was some weak ass fog and i could see fine.

oh and take out those stupid blue lights, they are useless and look retarded

also take apart ur headlight and polish the inside.. to make it clear instead of cloudy/yellow

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
Pick up some pilot fogs from murrays. Thats what I gots on my toreass and I love them.

Here is my SHO on the right, Ryans stock SHO on the left. I have Silverstars and Pilot Fogs.

100_1719.jpg

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
shoreguyoc? or something liek that did it

no, it was a dude in Oklahoma or Kansas...like two 5M candlepower spotlights...

He lives in an area where there's shitloads of wildlife to run over, so he put those on to be able to see shit way the fuck in front of him. If you've seen pics of the headlights vs the headlights with those spotlights on, its fucking NUTS.

Greg (shoreguy) is too big a dumbass to do something cool like that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info