I have a 13 year curse.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Like clockwork, every 13 years I shit my pants.

Obviously as a baby and that’s ok, it’s normal. What isn’t normal is shopping with your mom at target at 13 years old and having a fear of public bathrooms at the time. I propped myself up against a clothes rack, crossed my feet and squoze my butt cheeks as hard as I could but it stubbornly came out like a spaghetti play-doh.

26. I’m at work. Get in the truck and as soon as I sit down I grow 4”.

I’m 39 this year. I’ve been waiting. I’m 3 months away from 40 and was getting cocky, scoffing at the thought of this curse being real but then this morning happened. I had a horrific smelling fart before I left for work but dismissed it. Literally and figuratively….. I threw caution at the wind. After dismissing this warning shot I get in my car and start my drive to work. 20 mins later my body decides I need to shit. And immediately. I raise up off the seat, I fought the good fight but eventually gave in….

I’m not looking forward to 52.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Sheet GIF

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
I shit my pants when I was 10ish on the way home from michigan. We ate lunch at an apple orchard just before leaving and I drank like 3-4 glasses of fresh cider - which was apparently a mistake. Then we hit gridlock traffic somewhere in Indiana and the rest was history. My dad made me sit on a plastic Jewel bag the rest of the way home.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I shit my pants when I was 10ish on the way home from michigan. We ate lunch at an apple orchard just before leaving and I drank like 3-4 glasses of fresh cider - which was apparently a mistake. Then we hit gridlock traffic somewhere in Indiana and the rest was history. My dad made me sit on a plastic Jewel bag the rest of the way home.
Did you tell him you had to shit? I’ve gone full Indian and shit on the side of the road before. NFG.

Thread Info