3800 I had an interesting afternoon...

• Thread starter imported_Theautoguy
  • Start date
I

imported_Theautoguy

Cliff notes:

Some dumbass drunk driver rams into the backend of the truck next to me and takes off.

I take off after him in the Lightning with my buddy calling 911 on my cell.

He plays “Dukes Of Hazard” through a subdivision and main streets.

I play “Cops” following him.

He takes out a rim and tire trying to pull a Cooter move yet still gets the car over 70mph afterward.

I followed him until the car finally blew up and died. (Not until after he tried to turn left into a mini-van!)

He gets out of the car with his hands up and assumes the position with his hands on his trunk. (I don’t know if he thought we were undercover police or what!?)

The Police show up 30 seconds later and thanked us for not letting the dumbass drunk get away!

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
A job well done! I saw what i'm assuming was a drunk driver (on Friday at 1am) come from the inner lane of a 2 lane each way road, thru the center turn lane, across into the opposing lane curbside lane clip an Explorer in the rear that was heading the other direction, the Explorer spun 180*, and then tipped over on its side. I pulled over, called 911, checked on the people in the suv (they were OK), and made sure the guy who hit him (in a Grand Prix SE) stayed put.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info