May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I'm hoarding towels.
do you really think so mad city GIF by Gotham

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
I'm about to order some new towels.

I'm going to switch from a Wash Mitt and 3 bucket method (Soap Bucket, Rinse Bucket, Wheel Bucket) to a MF Towel and 2 Bucket method.

I'm gonna be trying a few different towels, and once I find one I like, I'll make the switch and get a bulk order going, possibly I can get group buy of towels going.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

I'm going to switch from a Wash Mitt and 3 bucket method (Soap Bucket, Rinse Bucket, Wheel Bucket) to a MF Towel and 2 Bucket method.

I'm gonna be trying a few different towels, and once I find one I like, I'll make the switch and get a bulk order going, possibly I can get group buy of towels going.

im in.gif

Reactions: blue-sun

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

I’m always in for a group buy on towels.

Reactions: Aircal and blue-sun

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
This is the case I'm thinking of getting. The 16 x 24 towel, case of 72 towels for $312 or $4.33 per towel.

Count me in and I'll take up to 25 of them, if thats what it takes. Obviously I'll take less if we get a good number of people

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Count me in and I'll take up to 25 of them, if thats what it takes. Obviously I'll take less if we get a good number of people
I probably won't get the group buy going for a few weeks. Once I do, I'll start a separate thread.

Since I'll be using these for wash towels, I'm assuming I'll need at least 12 (3 per car, 2 washes per car before needing to clean the towels) for myself.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I probably won't get the group buy going for a few weeks. Once I do, I'll start a separate thread.

Since I'll be using these for wash towels, I'm assuming I'll need at least 12 (3 per car, 2 washes per car before needing to clean the towels) for myself.
Awesome, and as mentioned I'll take less if we get a good group of people. If not I'll take the 25 just to make it happen

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
That’s just to get most of the water off the car. Still gotta wipe up the drips and apply/remove detail sprays, etc.
Yep. That’s exactly what I do.
And The water rolls right off with Ceramic coating. You don’t even need a leaf blower. Lol.

And Griots 3 in 1 ceramic is some good shit too. All that stuff is hydrophobic

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
This new Griot’s battery operated cordless foamer and sprayer looks cool.

$130 just so you don’t have to pump it by hand, or am I missing something?

Reactions: Marko and The Beast
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info