đź’¦ Detailing I got a towel problem, I think

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
I’m ready at this point to get a bundle to last a season or two. How many have to be purchased to get the price break again?

How much money up front are we talking about to buy enough for everyone interested so far and get a deal?
I was gonna get a box of 72 towels for $312, making each towel $4.33. Next week is crazy busy for me at work, at least the beginning of the week. Thursday/Friday I should have time to start a group buy thread and see how many people are interested, I’m gonna for at least 12-24 of the 72, so I would need to have interest in about 50 to make it happen.

I’m not looking to make a profit on these towels, just break even.

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
I was gonna get a box of 72 towels for $312, making each towel $4.33. Next week is crazy busy for me at work, at least the beginning of the week. Thursday/Friday I should have time to start a group buy thread and see how many people are interested, I’m gonna for at least 12-24 of the 72, so I would need to have interest in about 50 to make it happen.

I’m not looking to make a profit on these towels, just break even.
Why don’t you just order them now and I will cover what you and Shawn1112 Shawn1112 don’t need. I’d rather have these sooner than later. Or give me the link and I will order them.

Reactions: Shawn1112

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
image.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info