I give you

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
the pinnacle of road and track racing technology. More thrust per gear then any BMW ever conceived. Best stock suspension ever, even in 50 years. Gets beat by Grand Prix GTs, but beats GTPs with GPGT driver driving them for some reason. :s00ls: Ladies and mook, I give you.....

IMG_0096.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I dont remember telling that to syp, bikr, or mike. Why you so mean?

Obviously I would die. He has an UPGRADED suspension. I would need a crotch rocket at least to keep up in the corners.

1/4 could be done. Lemme get these SES lights off and see what we can do.

Because he talks shit about other people blowing motors and now it happens to him. Kinda ironic.

You talk down so much about SHO performance your regal should give it a run, A little show down might be cool. You also have upgraded suspension. GXP shocks didn't come on a regal, it is a upgrade, that's why the previous owner did it. I dont care if they are stock on other cars, they arnt on regals.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
in this thread you will find a butthurt fish.

fish, have you actually driven a SHO around a corner?
i've driven a stock 89 SHO and a GTP with upgraded suspension (GMPP kit, lower springs, kybs, 275 tires). the stock SHO felt more planted around corners. obviously it falls back on the straights, but that's not what we are comparing here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info