I did a thing. It's a new cup holder.

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
As some of you know I've been looking for an SUV because the eventuality of having a baby and a psychotic Boxer sharing a bench seat in the back of my truck didn't sit well with me. I've always loved full size SUV's and wanted one when I bought my truck but the incentives on my truck were too good to pass up.

SO fast forward a few years and I got exactly what I wanted and in the spirit of teaser threads.

It's got pinstripes! I'm not a huge fan of them but it seems to work on this vehicle.

And wheels.

And chrome parts.

Remarkably it comes with not one, but TWO headlights.

And even a cup holder or six.

My wife doesn't know about it yet since she's in Door County but she knew I was looking but I'll tell her today since I just got it. My monthlies went down, insurance went up a few bucks, they gave me more than expected for my truck but I'm not complaining and I just finished up getting an extended full coverage warranty thru Endurance.

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
It's got a little space for my lucky Darth Vader key fob to chill.

Not sure I'll ever use this thingy. Or is it a doohickey?

It's a kaleidoscope! Ooooohhh

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yup. Heep was my first guess

Probably a renegade or wrangler

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
Jeep was on the very short list of possibilities but I was buying used and from everything I've read about the '13-'16 Grand Cherokees multitude of problems I chose to stay away from them. Which is too bad because they're really good looking SUV's and the size of them is just about perfect. BUT a friend of mine has one that has under 15K miles and it's been driven by his mechanic more than he's driven it.

I like your beard
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! I just realized you can see part of my face and my big ole shaved head. That's one ugly kaleidoscope!!

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
I can see all the drywall refinishing and painting I need to do on the garage ceiling thru the sunroof. I REEEAAALLLLLY missed having a sunroof.

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
I want to say Range Rover?

You just did! But no it's not a Rover. Surprisingly those weren't that far out of my price range and some had decent mileage and were under $40K. Only problems with me getting a Rover is insurance cost is ridiculous and repair rates are worse. I drove a few Supercharged Range Rovers and they're nice but not nice enough to justify their overinflated cost. Plus the whole pompous douchebag aura that comes with the badge doesn't settle well with a guy that climbs telephone poles and digs holes for a living.

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Thought long and hard about them, did the research but I just couldn't get myself to like the interior. Plus any Durangos I saw with a V8 were grossly overpriced.
The cup holders look like my durangos. Next guess is Chrysler Pacifica.

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
The cup holders look like my durangos. Next guess is Chrysler Pacifica.

Pacifica is too mini-van-ish (I can make up words in my thread!) and a mini-van is grounds for divorce in my house. I understand the need and immense utility of a mini-van but both my wife and I agree that it will never happen in our house.

Have you ever seen a guy that owned a mini-van as a daily driver and his only car that didn't have a defeated look on his face? I haven't.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom