I dedicate this build to the tcg 3800 crew

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Exactly! I could get behind a right wheel drive platform that doesn't look like a Grand Prix. I'm surprised there aren't more out there. There must be something that prevents guys from doing these builds.

The only thing I can see is you can't just buy a kit and that's what most people want to do, there are actually quite a few turbo v6 fbody's tho, Tim king had one that ran high 8's back about 6-7 years ago

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
He would :io: because this Camaro will wack his shit.

Nope just another 3800 that will whack your z at the 1/2 mile

This is no surprise, one of us would go this route eventually. Just a matter who broke first and put their shit in a better platform.

1quick had nothing but bad luck, heck worse than mine with his turbo car.

I'm glad he's doing this and with less hp prob be over a second faster. I am excite

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

This is no surprise, one of us would go this route eventually. Just a matter who broke first and put their shit in a better platform.

I'm glad he's doing this and with less hp prob be over a second faster. I am excite

That 1/2 mile pass when you beat my 12.5 corvette put the Regal down for the rest of the season and is still down. So whos the winner again?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i haz 9" for sale. and will take firearms in trade?! ;)

btw, FUCKING AWESOME!

i also say go with a th400 and be done.

Fuck. Yes.

The only thing I can see is you can't just buy a kit and that's what most people want to do, there are actually quite a few turbo v6 fbody's tho, Tim king had one that ran high 8's back about 6-7 years ago

I thought zzp had a kit?

Or just not going as balls to the wall with their shit too.

[MENTION=917]1quick[/MENTION] I'd like to accept partial responsibility for all of this with my constant 3800 rwd turbo build threads. K you're welcome.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
That 1/2 mile pass when you beat my 12.5 corvette put the Regal down for the rest of the season and is still down. So whos the winner again?

You wouldn't know how fast your corvette is... cause you have never been to the 1/4 with it...

Which is where I broke my car... at the track.

The real winner in this thread is 1quick for using common sense and building a rwd car to race.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Fuck. Yes.

I thought zzp had a kit?

Or just not going as balls to the wall with their shit too.

[MENTION=917]1quick[/MENTION] I'd like to accept partial responsibility for all of this with my constant 3800 rwd turbo build threads. K you're welcome.

I think zzp made a couple back in the day but it wasn't a real impressive set up, I'm going forward facing like a ls car with a down pipe out the front fender should be able to make 500whp on low boost just like the Grand Prix but I'm useing a 70-72mm turbo with a small exhaust ar and some spray to help spool it

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
I think zzp made a couple back in the day but it wasn't a real impressive set up, I'm going forward facing like a ls car with a down pipe out the front fender should be able to make 500whp on low boost just like the Grand Prix but I'm useing a 70-72mm turbo with a small exhaust ar and some spray to help spool it

There's a pt88 for sale in a St Louis ls marketplace.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
You wouldn't know how fast your corvette is... cause you have never been to the 1/4 with it...

Which is where I broke my car... at the track.

The real winner in this thread is 1quick for using common sense and building a rwd car to race.

ORLY?

Tell me did you even make a complete pass at the track before it broke?

I wish you had the common sense when you owned the TA and modded that instead of Regal.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
ORLY?

Tell me did you even make a complete pass at the track before it broke?

I wish you had the common sense when you owned the TA and modded that instead of Regal.

Yea really? The car broke at the track... and ironically you've never made a pass with the vette, let alone even make it to the 60'

I'm not sure what you are trying to prove and why this has to do with my car being broken or 1quicks 3800 camaro

You can get another shot at my car and hopefully 1quicks at the 1/2 mile.

Unfortunately you will lose, and that includes if you show up in an 06+ viper

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info