Niche score of 2,363
You'll be back you cheap whore.

9711bec5bcb9bebdbe8c4573b2beb0ed.jpg

#BUBSTACKS

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
The burrito at BK is good too, but I have to get it without the sauce they put on it because they drown the fucking thing.

Yup that thing with some secret aardvark sauce is some good hangover medicine.

Monster Biscuit is still best breakfast item from fast food though. It was kind of funny when I commuted through Bolingbrook every day and the line for McD’s was around the building into the drive and the Hardee’s next door had maybe one person in line. McD’s breakfast offerings are underwhelming IMO, I never understood the love fest with it.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Yup that thing with some secret aardvark sauce is some good hangover medicine.

Monster Biscuit is still best breakfast item from fast food though. It was kind of funny when I commuted through Bolingbrook every day and the line for McD’s was around the building into the drive and the Hardee’s next door had maybe one person in line. McD’s breakfast offerings are underwhelming IMO, I never understood the love fest with it.

Different things from each place....

McDonalds is a McGriddle

BK is a Burrito (or like [MENTION=7923]DEEZUZ[/MENTION] mentioned the French Toast sandwich is legit)

Chick-Fil-A is a biscuit sausage sandwich or biscuit chicken sandwich...

Is taco bell still doing breakfast? I havent had that in forever....

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Yup same.

If BK, egg normous burrito (now that the sourdough kings are gone)
If McD's, McGriddle is definitely ok and hash browns are good, can't stand anything else though.
TB was the crunchwrap but haven't had it in forever. They also had a good burrito (w/o sour cream for me).
Hardee's was Monster Biscuit (gained so much weight when this place sat at the halfway point of my 70 mile morning commute) but they have other good sandwiches like the frisco breakfast sandwich and the chicken biscuit (their biscuits are on fucking point)
No JBX out here but they have good breakfast stuff too.
I haven't had Chick Fil A breakfast but I'd bet it's good like the rest of their stuff.

But for now all I've got on my way to work is Casey's so options are limited. It's better that way, I was eating way too much fast food breakfast crap.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Different things from each place....

McDonalds is a McGriddle

BK is a Burrito (or like [MENTION=7923]DEEZUZ[/MENTION] mentioned the French Toast sandwich is legit)

Chick-Fil-A is a biscuit sausage sandwich or biscuit chicken sandwich...

Is taco bell still doing breakfast? I havent had that in forever....

The California crunch wrap at Taco Bell is absolutely amazing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info