I bought a thing

TurboTJ

Regular
Dec 7, 2011

Full on original Cartuning 3.8 rwd hotside!
Gona slowly build a project, swapping something in mind need to just find the right one. Cuz who buys something and already has the roller or the car, am I right? LOL
Anyways I've messed with and had many cars over the years and thanks to GTPower gave me the itch again and this time i wana do something swapped and something with my own doing.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Ya its a limited production Cartuning Fbody kit from a while back.
Cool! I didn't know there was ever a (nice) kit made for the F-bodies. I'm jealous regardless, but having a hard time picturing how it's routed. It looks like the downpipe go over the k-member but below the pass side manifold where the ac compressor should be? Pretty slick. I want to put a real exhaust on my car one of these days.

TurboTJ

Regular
Dec 7, 2011
This isnt my image, but one of only a couple i could find before picking up the kit. But yes the drivers side header goes to an under motor crossover and the pic shows the meeting of both. Downpipe would have to be over k member for sure. And yes this is a non-AC kit only.
The headers are complete stainless tig welded to perfection, its a really nice setup for sure! My only initial so-so thought is the wastegate tube location in reference to the crossover etc.

fbodyproto.jpg

Reactions: v6buicks
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info