NEW RIDE I bought a nearly two decade old Cadillac v: 'sclade. PAGE 4 New Wheels

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Yaj Yak Yaj Yak

1629397576269.png

• Wow
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
This would be a cool donk tow vehicle...
I'm actually trying to talk my son into something like this for the winter. He currently has a Challenger and its fucking horrible in the winter.
He is looking to trade it in for a Cherokee SRT or Durango SRT, but I want him to wait until Spring to see if used prices come down.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I'm actually trying to talk my son into something like this for the winter. He currently has a Challenger and its fucking horrible in the winter.
He is looking to trade it in for a Cherokee SRT or Durango SRT, but I want him to wait until Spring to see if used prices come down.
Might not be a bad idea to sell the Challenger now, with the market still being higher, snag this, and then buy something again come Spring/Summer.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Might not be a bad idea to sell the Challenger now, with the market still being higher, snag this, and then buy something again come Spring/Summer.
We have already crossed that bridge, I dont recall if it was Carmax or Carvana. They will buy it and he will get a check for around $1k to dump it.
Young and dumb though and he knows everything.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010

Might be horrible in the winter due to his bald ass tires.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)

Why even look at something that’s going to get jacked, or even if you get the drone on it deal with a target on his and the vehicles back. Fuck that. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Why even look at something that’s going to get jacked, or even if you get the drone on it deal with a target on his and the vehicles back. Fuck that. Just my opinion.
Totally get where your coming from and I respect your opinion.
But both my kids are 100% me and they like me dont let others dictate our pace. Meaning we dont think about shit like that or live our lives in fear of things like that. Both my kids have their CCL and will use it if the situation calls for it. My son who does go to the city often has been taught to keep his head on a swivel and always leave himself an out at stop lights or traffic. My Daughter has bigger balls that her fiancée and he is a cop lol.

Thread Info