I Am Still Mad At The Last Chevrolet Monte Carlos

CHI2000GTP

Grand Prix Junkie
TCG Premium
Dec 1, 2017
Chicago, IL
pr9jI53.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Fuckin HOT!! All wet and shyt like that...

Bunch of Grand Prix haters 'round here.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Every pic in this thread is of a car that looks like crap

I can empathize with the quotes in the original post though, when i was 14-15 our neighbor had a badass 1987 monte carlo. Mint condition, quality blue paintjob, limo tint, torque thrust wheels. It looked just like this only blue. I wanted that car so bad. Then in the 90's all monte carlos went to shit

This body style is timeless IMO

sc0515-220084_3@2x.jpg
The worst looking G-body made :puke:

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
LOL
I remember my neighbor bringing home a silver big block 1970 Monte with a black vinyl roof when I was small.
Car was unbelievable.

Living the late 60's and early 70's cars with stickers in the windows from the dealerships just can't be explained in 21st century terms. Not a single car made today has a unique soul. None of the earlier cars were the same - some sucked, but every one was different.

Hasn't been a "good" Monte since 1972. Some have looked and acted a little 'less' like a piece of shit since then, and I kinda liked the (I think) 1984-ish one with the NASCAR rear window extension.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Every pic in this thread is of a car that looks like crap

I can empathize with the quotes in the original post though, when i was 14-15 our neighbor had a badass 1987 monte carlo. Mint condition, quality blue paintjob, limo tint, torque thrust wheels. It looked just like this only blue. I wanted that car so bad. Then in the 90's all monte carlos went to shit

This body style is timeless IMO

sc0515-220084_3@2x.jpg

Yep. Timeless. Sweet Monte.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info