• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

I am in the market for a 03-04 very soon and had a few q's about blower pulleys

LBSVT93

Regular
Aug 7, 2006
Whats the most popular pulley set, and tuner to get for these cars? Also is it worth doing a TB, and mass air when just doing a tune and a pulley swap. I am thinking of going with a billitflow set which one should I go with and what power gains should I see. My plan for this season with the car when I get it will be exhaust, shifter, and pulley and tune, then go from there next season......let me know thanks,

Luke

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
2.76 and 2.93 are popular BilletFlow sizes. Throttle body money can probably be better spent elsewhere. You can send yours down to Stiegemeier for porting and get most of the gains for a fraction of the price.

I have an XCalibrator 2 that does the job OK for tuning. It stores 3 tunes plus the stock tune. There is an improved version out now. With a 2.76 BF pulley and a stage 3 ported blower, I just dynoed 497.8 rwhp. Ported blower is probably worth 30 or 40 hp of that so you can figure middle 400s with a pulley and tune.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• L
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list