šŸ” Better Homes Iā€™m confused about solar thread

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
From the electricity Thread from months ago, my avg electric bill is about 300-400 per month. I think my lowest bill ever was like 250. Old ass house and Iā€™m barely home half the time. Decided enough was enough and I wanted to invest in solar. Had a guy come out. Turned out to be the owner of the company filling in for one of his guys. Talked set ups and pricing, I said sure. I had to wait a week to sign papers due to wrapping up the cash out on my house. I get the papers and I go through and according to the documents the system is supposed to be about $74K after all payments are made. :oops:. Iā€˜ve been procrastinating getting back to him about finishing the paperwork but just trying to figure out how all these stuff works. I estimated it to be under 30K with some tax credits, etc.. based on the numbers that we talked about. I know there are things that happen outside the deal so Iā€˜m a bit confused on how all this works or if I need to shop around more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list