Hyundai Genesis

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
2009 Hyundai Genesis: Looks to me like Hyundai just copys shit from other cars and puts them all together.

Let see...

DSC_0102.jpg

g35%20sedan.jpg

We got the G35 Sedan top half the car

infiniti_m45_1.jpg

M45 Wheels

Chrysler-300C.jpg

300C Door handles

DSC_0101.jpg

LeftRear.jpg

old S-class bumper w/AMG exhaust

DSC_0104.jpg

bmw_e60_interior.jpg

new 5-series dash

I know these parts arnt exactly the same, but its funny, as if this company copys everyones shit.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
2009 Hyundai Genesis: Looks to me like Hyundai just copys shit from other cars and puts them all together.

I know these parts arnt exactly the same, but its funny, as if this company copys everyones shit.

:rollseyes: People say that about any new car. It's a nice car from what I could gather at the show. Did you sit in it? Doesn't feel like a Hyundai. Hyundai has come a long way in the past few years, they're not just producing Accents anymore. Look at the Veracruz or 2009 Sonata.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
that dash doesnt look alike at ALL! EVERYTHING is different, and just because it has nav in the center? almost all new cars have that... the climate controls are different, the whole dash is different completely

everything else i can see

I never said it was totally the same, it has a NAV, a slot loading CD, little compartments in front of the shifter, and looks like it has a twisty dial radio/nav control thing like the BMW.

Defiantly looks like they took details from other cars to put this together, not making fun at all, looks like a nice car, but is there a reason they do this?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
and i take my unique comment back...if you want "unique" you gotta pony up the cash to pay for it...most car manufacturers are staying with what works now...most sedans all share the same basica traits...most new hatches look the same as well.....the american market for cars is very bland...now if were talking the foreign market, well then thats a different story

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info