Hyundai Genesis

PANDA

Reaction score
2009 Hyundai Genesis: Looks to me like Hyundai just copys shit from other cars and puts them all together.

Let see...

We got the G35 Sedan top half the car

M45 Wheels

300C Door handles

old S-class bumper w/AMG exhaust

new 5-series dash

I know these parts arnt exactly the same, but its funny, as if this company copys everyones shit.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
i still like it tho....as i said at the show, if i wasnt in the "know" i would never think to say "is that a hyundai?"

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
2009 Hyundai Genesis: Looks to me like Hyundai just copys shit from other cars and puts them all together.

I know these parts arnt exactly the same, but its funny, as if this company copys everyones shit.

:rollseyes: People say that about any new car. It's a nice car from what I could gather at the show. Did you sit in it? Doesn't feel like a Hyundai. Hyundai has come a long way in the past few years, they're not just producing Accents anymore. Look at the Veracruz or 2009 Sonata.

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
that dash doesnt look alike at ALL! EVERYTHING is different, and just because it has nav in the center? almost all new cars have that... the climate controls are different, the whole dash is different completely

everything else i can see

James

Reaction score
New Subaru WRX's that are a copy of the Ford Focus, FTW!!

OP
PANDA

PANDA

Reaction score
that dash doesnt look alike at ALL! EVERYTHING is different, and just because it has nav in the center? almost all new cars have that... the climate controls are different, the whole dash is different completely

everything else i can see
I never said it was totally the same, it has a NAV, a slot loading CD, little compartments in front of the shifter, and looks like it has a twisty dial radio/nav control thing like the BMW.

Defiantly looks like they took details from other cars to put this together, not making fun at all, looks like a nice car, but is there a reason they do this?

Mirz

Banned
Reaction score
hey that car makes 375hp out of a N/A 4.6L what are hp numbers on a rustang GT again?

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
is there a reason most cars these days look the same? everyone shares everything these days man....nothing is "unique" anymore

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I dunno. Maybe fear of alienating their customers with some wild design.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
and i take my unique comment back...if you want "unique" you gotta pony up the cash to pay for it...most car manufacturers are staying with what works now...most sedans all share the same basica traits...most new hatches look the same as well.....the american market for cars is very bland...now if were talking the foreign market, well then thats a different story

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
ya the rare cars are either expensive, or they are tiny like that one 2 seater with like no storage and looks like a beetle without the front and back

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
i like it. sure it might take cues from other cars, but at least its not a blatant rip off of just one car

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom