Hybrid vs EV buying - what would you get for 30-50k today?

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
The Beast The Beast sitting there thankful for the people that gotta have shit yesterday

high roller laughing GIF

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Just wait. The car market is in correction mode. Used car prices are falling based on what I’m seeing.
I have a good amount of family in new car dealers back in the Chicago land area, they are starting and will be writing down used cars that they purchased or took in on trades as the prices are starting to drop crazy, basically they are stuck with cars that they own more then they are worth, didn’t see this coming, thanks Carvana, vroom, carmax.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I have a good amount of family in new car dealers back in the Chicago land area, they are starting and will be writing down used cars that they purchased or took in on trades as the prices are starting to drop crazy, basically they are stuck with cars that they own more then they are worth, didn’t see this coming, thanks Carvana, vroom, carmax.
I know my dealership kept used inventory relatively thin to avoid being stuck with overpriced junk.

Reactions: frank
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info