HVAC Apprentice needed

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
young guys looking for some paid training in a tough job environment should be jumping on this

They have hired some people with and without experience and all they wanted to do is play on their cell phones in the middle of training or show up to work late. It's hard to find people that show up to actually work. Needless to say they didn't work out.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
They have hired some people with and without experience and all they wanted to do is play on their cell phones in the middle of training or show up to work late. It's hard to find people that show up to actually work. Needless to say they didn't work out.

People don't realize there's money to be made in the trades. You have to work to get it but it's out there. Sad that's the way people are today.

Not to mention the side jobs you can do for cash

GIMPY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 21, 2009
Elgin
People don't realize there's money to be made in the trades. You have to work to get it but it's out there. Sad that's the way people are today.

Not to mention the side jobs you can do for cash

Yup side jobs is how u can make really good money. That's how a friend of mine pays for his racing all summer. If I wasn't getting into the commercial electricans I'd jump all over this

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Jan 31, 2012
Uranus, Sol System

Ferrealz.

xokgjPD.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info