HVAC Apprentice needed

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
My girlfriends work is hiring
No experience needed
Office located in Bartlett and serves surrounding areas.

01GTvert

Reaction score
young guys looking for some paid training in a tough job environment should be jumping on this

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
yep. these positions are not easy to come by. Let someone else teach you and pay you while you learn. Most of us were stuck learning on our own

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
Bartlett Heating and Air

This is a very small company. If you can show up to work on time and do your job and follow directions it should be fairly easy.

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
young guys looking for some paid training in a tough job environment should be jumping on this
They have hired some people with and without experience and all they wanted to do is play on their cell phones in the middle of training or show up to work late. It's hard to find people that show up to actually work. Needless to say they didn't work out.

blck10th

Reaction score
They have hired some people with and without experience and all they wanted to do is play on their cell phones in the middle of training or show up to work late. It's hard to find people that show up to actually work. Needless to say they didn't work out.

People don't realize there's money to be made in the trades. You have to work to get it but it's out there. Sad that's the way people are today.

Not to mention the side jobs you can do for cash

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
Yup. One of the guys that works there has his own house and I believe an 8 second mustang that he races all the time. So you can make good money.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'd believe you if you didn't say he had a mustang :rofl:

I keed, I keed.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Bartlett Heating & Air has serviced my house a few times and I've always been satisfied. The guys that come out have been really nice.

GIMPY

Reaction score
People don't realize there's money to be made in the trades. You have to work to get it but it's out there. Sad that's the way people are today.

Not to mention the side jobs you can do for cash

Yup side jobs is how u can make really good money. That's how a friend of mine pays for his racing all summer. If I wasn't getting into the commercial electricans I'd jump all over this

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
Position just got filled today. I'll open this back up if it doesn't work out.

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
Man. If I could afford a $50-60k pay cut... I totally would have been all over this. My bills are just too high to make that little... Even if it is only for the length of the apprenticeship. Fuhhh

GIMPY

Reaction score
Man. If I could afford a $50-60k pay cut... I totally would have been all over this. My bills are just too high to make that little... Even if it is only for the length of the apprenticeship. Fuhhh
I'll trade u jobs lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom