3800 HUMOROUS BUT TRUE

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
Mike: I know it, and that is the point. You guys should stay on that thread, cause now some jackass is getting personal. For future reference, I don't know what those of you that met me thought of me, but the responses I am getting on that CLUB GP board now are NOT the way to deal with me. Let's leave it at that.
Fish:
YOU are the man. THE MAN.

Nuff said,

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by toastyj@Aug 8 2004, 08:29 PM
Everyone should go over to the CLUB GP site and go to the 04 forum. Read the thread "CAI worth the money?"
God, I went on a tangent for a minute there... but I am better now.

I am hellbent on explaining this to the world!! BWA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!
How much did the 10 inch cone cost you?

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
The 10" cone was an upgrade to the price of the original kit. The kits all actually come with the 10" cone, but I upgraded to the S&B Powerstack filter (which is a unit I've used for years on various cars) for an additional 10 bucks to the price of the kit. I'll change my siggy to make more sense now that I think about it....

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by toastyj@Aug 9 2004, 11:03 AM
The 10" cone was an upgrade to the price of the original kit. The kits all actually come with the 10" cone, but I upgraded to the S&B Powerstack filter (which is a unit I've used for years on various cars) for an additional 10 bucks to the price of the kit. I'll change my siggy to make more sense now that I think about it....
Which company did you buy it from? I assume Thrasher.

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
My last comment on the GT message board about this PFYC crap is posted on the Grrr.. thread.
I was gonna stay quiet about it until I had this epiphany about the guy on this thread asking me about my intake. Maybe this is the psyc. majors gears turning to hard here, but if I didn't know any better I'd say that this guy was asking me these questions waiting for me to say something like "the details are on Thrashers site" so he can go
"oh well, SEE even YOU directed me to a site" because he's one of the PFYC guys.
Maybe I'm wrong, but if Im right, that's pathetic and I saw right through your evil ploy...

hahahahahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

-ahem-

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by toastyj@Aug 10 2004, 12:25 AM
My last comment on the GT message board about this PFYC crap is posted on the Grrr.. thread.
I was gonna stay quiet about it until I had this epiphany about the guy on this thread asking me about my intake. Maybe this is the psyc. majors gears turning to hard here, but if I didn't know any better I'd say that this guy was asking me these questions waiting for me to say something like "the details are on Thrashers site" so he can go
"oh well, SEE even YOU directed me to a site" because he's one of the PFYC guys.
Maybe I'm wrong, but if Im right, that's pathetic and I saw right through your evil ploy...

hahahahahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

-ahem-
John, I think you might be thinking too much. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info