Huge fire in Golden CO going on right now

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Another view of that truck hauling ass.

So he was hauling ass on the shoulder then it looks like he swerved left in to stopped traffic? Even if he messed up every single thing before the crash (no engine braking, missed runoffs etc) it seems like he had a way out on the right, turn right through the guard rail where the uphill is at its steepest (right before the overpass).

Reactions: m_dogg

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Jay Z Reaction GIF by Complex

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
So he was hauling ass on the shoulder then it looks like he swerved left in to stopped traffic? Even if he messed up every single thing before the crash (no engine braking, missed runoffs etc) it seems like he had a way out on the right, turn right through the guard rail where the uphill is at its steepest (right before the overpass).
I mean he would of hit cross traffic instead of the ass end of traffic and potentially airborne on to the traffic he plowed in to? The part that’s insane is how straight and long and flat it is before he crashed there after getting off the steep part of i70. He had a ton of room to ride the ditch/grass before the overpass.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info