HP vs Torque, JUST FOR YOU JAMES!

G

Grabber

LOL

12 HP. OH MY GOD!

Dude, Stop thinking BMW is the greatest car out there.

You are comparing apples to oranges dude. High End Luxury Cars, to muscle cars.

The ONLY difference between the average BMW 335I, your M3, and the middle class BMW's, even including the M6, M5, etc, is that they ride smoother than glass, are extremely refined, and so on. You compared those cars to say my car, or a H/C LSX, what is the difference? SPEED!

Not everyone cares about having a car that has a toothbrush dispenser, and rides smoother than all hell. Some people like having a POS(As you so clearly pointed out in your arguments many a time) and not a Racecar like yours.

Here is another thing. Compared to the all of the sports cars that don't cost 50K, for a measly 400HP and no TQ, you don't buy a BMW to brag about how fast it is. Sure, they ARE fast to an extent, and CAN BE made to be fast, but, doesn't that defeat the purpose of buying such an advanced and refined LUXURY CAR?

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
It reminds me of Duffman from the Simpsons.

thrusting.jpg

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
What care are you speaking of? Name a car with less whp that is faster than a z06.

Well these cars are modded....

A 2006 Z06 has 505fwhp, with 15% drivetrain loss is about 429whp.

There are many cars under 429whp that can compete at the 1/4 mile that weight just as much if not more than the Z06.

I dont want to bring names into this because I dont know if they want to get involved. But they are out there! :pedobear:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info