HP vs Torque, JUST FOR YOU JAMES!

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
What is that supposed to mean, I didnt make any excuses. An M6 SS would be faster than my auto so really im at the disadvantage, but i dont give a shit. Yes, ur car should win, but anything can happen.

Since when is an M6 SS faster than the A4? The A4 in the LT1/LS1 is faster than it's equivalent M6 brother 90% of the time. The only time the M6 is faster is if you got one hell of a driver behind it.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Its all about the gearing and thrust, too complicated for my mind to comprehend but Im quite sure the M6s are supposed to be faster. This is just what I hear around the mfba, ls1tech, etc. Not neccessarily a fact.

And I used to hear the opposite back at Camaroz28.com when I went there. The M6 will be faster, only if you can drive the hell out of it, and the reason being it has 1 more real gear than the automatic which you guessed it, allows for more aggressive gearing and more thrust.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
And I used to hear the opposite back at Camaroz28.com when I went there. The M6 will be faster, only if you can drive the hell out of it, and the reason being it has 1 more real gear than the automatic which you guessed it, allows for more aggressive gearing and more thrust.

So 9 outta 10 times the A4 is faster with less thrust unless you are John Force? Interesting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info