HP Touchpads

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
HP Touchpads are being forced out of inventory...so far I've seen two websites sell them for $99.99 for the 16gb and $149.99 for the 32gb...not a bad price for them. Local stores should be dropping them soon, I would look out for them anyone that's interested in a high-quality tablet for cheap.

Word on the street is you can flash them to run android based OS' too...we'll see.

http://www.pcrichard.com/catalog/product.jsp?modelNo=TP32WF is the site for the 32gb one for $149, good luck loading it though...i'm assuming it's being slammed.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
HP is ditching webos so all webos should be tanking.

OP
wombat

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, so I figure someone will figure out how to run some sort of android on these things, cheap as fuck for $99 if I can get the site to load...or if local stores start dropping them.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
HP is also talking about backing out of the consumer PC market as well. I don't think i would touch one of those with a 10' pole.

OP
wombat

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
5PM Today Nation Wide Best Buy will be releasing their inventory of them at $99 for the 16gb, $149 for the 32gb.

They are NOT dropping WebOS as an operating system as I heard, they want to 'perfect it' before releasing any other products. I could be wrong though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom