How's this alignment?

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
My daughter bought a 2016 Buick Regal Turbo this summer. We just put new tires on it and the shop does a free alignment check. Here's the report. Can someone offer their view on whether or not this car's alignment needs to be corrected? The old tires were worn evenly. Thanks!

Edit - Doh! I now see the specs now in the upper corners of each box. The left rear toe is out of spec.

I just don't trust these shops - the alignment rack seems to be a golden opportunity to find extra work that needs to be fixed. They never say the car is fine - and usually have a list of parts they want to replace. One shop even recommended new struts, even though they had recently been changed.

Alignment crop.PNG

Last edited:

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Of course it does, technically... but realistically it’s hardly out much..how much are they charging? For ~60 bucks (I’m sure there would be no warranty), I’d do it for MY peace of mind; more than that, nah I’ll have it checked after winter (maybe even pothole season) and see how out of wack it is then, compare the two and decide. I’m sure they give some kind of warranty for a good chunk of change more (ie Firestone and $199 lifetime etc) which for peace of mind I’d do it religiously, if I felt it needed it that bad (I don’t, like I originally stated) or wait til you have to really plop down for one, like after winter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• b4black
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list