How's this alignment?

b4black

Reaction score
My daughter bought a 2016 Buick Regal Turbo this summer. We just put new tires on it and the shop does a free alignment check. Here's the report. Can someone offer their view on whether or not this car's alignment needs to be corrected? The old tires were worn evenly. Thanks!

Edit - Doh! I now see the specs now in the upper corners of each box. The left rear toe is out of spec.

I just don't trust these shops - the alignment rack seems to be a golden opportunity to find extra work that needs to be fixed. They never say the car is fine - and usually have a list of parts they want to replace. One shop even recommended new struts, even though they had recently been changed.

Alignment crop.PNG

Last edited:

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
Of course it does, technically... but realistically it’s hardly out much..how much are they charging? For ~60 bucks (I’m sure there would be no warranty), I’d do it for MY peace of mind; more than that, nah I’ll have it checked after winter (maybe even pothole season) and see how out of wack it is then, compare the two and decide. I’m sure they give some kind of warranty for a good chunk of change more (ie Firestone and $199 lifetime etc) which for peace of mind I’d do it religiously, if I felt it needed it that bad (I don’t, like I originally stated) or wait til you have to really plop down for one, like after winter.

OP
b4black

b4black

Reaction score
Thanks! They wanted $75 with a short warranty.

I was thinking it's not that far out as well. I originally planned to take it discount tire, and they don't/can't check alignments. I like the idea of taking it in after winter to another shop and see what they get. A shop that I trust a little better. :unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom