3800 How was everyones weekend?

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Weekend was pretty good.....went to the boat on friday. Saturday spent most of the day at home then went over to Denise's and had dinner and played cards. Ended up spending the night because of drinking. Sunday was good stayed at her place for most of the moring...hale came and picked me up then went out to fox and hound for cigars,beer, dinner, and darts :)!

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jan 31 2005, 12:03 PM
I didn't do nothing Friday night, o girls ur not gunna belieeevvvee where I was sat. night after the strip club... does the word "Rocket" bring anything to mindd.....  I was a badddd litttle birdy
[snapback]69705[/snapback]​
VIP section at Crobar practicing pickup lines... Boy did that make for some good laughs!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Got my son to poop on the potty for the first time. Played a game called "Poop ship destroyer". After that he caught on pretty well. Up until 1 making replacement TB for Syp. Washed the car, went to Syp's to drop off TB. Spent Sat cleaning up bins in the basement, making piles of throwout, garage sale, and making bins to organize. Had to be in bed by 10 to get up early Sun to drive MIL to airport. Sat around pretty much all day Sun after getting up from my nap post airport. Went to dinner at Joe's crab shack (they suck, but my wife likes them).

Yeah, I'm pretty boring.

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
Mine was good as well..
Friday- Went out to eat with some people and then played random games at someone's house till 1 in the morning
Saturday- Had a job interview in the morning (hoping it went well) then just hungout till I met up with the same people from friday and we all played laser tag, yes I know I am not in middle school anymore. Then we went to grab some food and everyone went home. On my way home someone called to tell me about a party, so I went to a party till about 430am.
Sunday- Slept a lot and played 2 intermural basketball games that kicked my ass

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Jan 31 2005, 12:01 PM
Weekend was pretty good.....went to the boat on friday. Saturday spent most of the day at home then went over to Denise's and had dinner and played cards.  Ended up spending the night because of drinking. Sunday was good stayed at her place for most of the moring...hale came and picked me up then went out to fox and hound for cigars,beer, dinner, and darts :)!
[snapback]69704[/snapback]​

:blink: I am not sure either Denise.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by DaytonaPrixMI@Jan 31 2005, 12:36 PM
Mine was good as well..
Friday- Went out to eat with some people and then played random games at someone's house till 1 in the morning
Saturday- Had a job interview in the morning (hoping it went well) then just hungout till I met up with the same people from friday and we all played laser tag, yes I know I am not in middle school anymore. Then we went to grab some food and everyone went home. On my way home someone called to tell me about a party, so I went to a party till about 430am.
Sunday- Slept a lot and played 2 intermural basketball games that kicked my ass
[snapback]69713[/snapback]​
Sounds like you guys had fun firday night!!! I hope your interview went well!! You need out of your current job, they treat you horribly!!! :)

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
yeah friday was a lot of fun, so was saturday! As for the job interview it did go well and the guy told me he wants to hire me. Only problem is that I have school in the morning. And he isn't sure if he can find someone to cover the morning shift until I am done with school. Hopefully he works something out, because I am walking into a management position and I am going to be back a lot more money than I am now

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by DaytonaPrixMI@Jan 31 2005, 01:24 PM
yeah friday was a lot of fun, so was saturday! As for the job interview it did go well and the guy told me he wants to hire me. Only problem is that I have school in the morning. And he isn't sure if he can find someone to cover the morning shift until I am done with school. Hopefully he works something out, because I am walking into a management position and I am going to be back a lot more money than I am now
[snapback]69720[/snapback]​
That is great to hear.. hopefully you guys can work something out so you can work at that place!!! :D

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Originally posted by MIKES3+Jan 31 2005, 02:16 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@Jan 31 2005, 01:00 PM
ummm....   try this clue:  Mr.Ed
[snapback]69716[/snapback]​

I can think of a few ideas in my sick head with this clue. Some are good some are bad. :eek:
[snapback]69728[/snapback]​
[/b]

You would have no idea what I am talking about except my 2 girls they are the only ones...

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by staceyyearsich+Jan 31 2005, 02:31 PM-->
Originally posted by MIKES3@Jan 31 2005, 02:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@Jan 31 2005, 01:00 PM
ummm....   try this clue:  Mr.Ed
[snapback]69716[/snapback]​

I can think of a few ideas in my sick head with this clue. Some are good some are bad. :eek:
[snapback]69728[/snapback]​

You would have no idea what I am talking about except my 2 girls they are the only ones...
[snapback]69730[/snapback]​
[/b]
i'm sure i'd watch the vid of you 4........ :blink: :lolsign: :ph34r:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info