• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

    IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

How was everyones weekend?

staceyyearsich

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 10, 2008
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
0
Location
Crete
Mine was pretty good, some un-expected things happened hahaa...

Went to church saturday night :lolsign:

Denise/Lynn.....
 

GTPHales-Wife

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 9, 2008
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
0
Location
Plano, IL
Weekend was pretty good.....went to the boat on friday. Saturday spent most of the day at home then went over to Denise's and had dinner and played cards. Ended up spending the night because of drinking. Sunday was good stayed at her place for most of the moring...hale came and picked me up then went out to fox and hound for cigars,beer, dinner, and darts :)!
 

staceyyearsich

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 10, 2008
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
0
Location
Crete
I didn't do nothing Friday night, o girls ur not gunna belieeevvvee where I was sat. night after the strip club... does the word "Rocket" bring anything to mindd..... I was a badddd litttle birdy
 

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Joined
Apr 11, 2008
Messages
12,799
Reaction score
18
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jan 31 2005, 12:03 PM
I didn't do nothing Friday night, o girls ur not gunna belieeevvvee where I was sat. night after the strip club... does the word "Rocket" bring anything to mindd.....  I was a badddd litttle birdy
[snapback]69705[/snapback]​
VIP section at Crobar practicing pickup lines... Boy did that make for some good laughs!
 

dsk727

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 9, 2008
Messages
2,474
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis MN
mine was basically the same as Lynn's, except I did nothing friday night, well except go shopping for shoes LOL hehe
Had a fun weekend.. was super tired last night after getting home from fox and hound :D
and stacey "rocket" is not ringing any bells... more hints?
 
I

imported_Ron Vogel

Guest
Got my son to poop on the potty for the first time. Played a game called "Poop ship destroyer". After that he caught on pretty well. Up until 1 making replacement TB for Syp. Washed the car, went to Syp's to drop off TB. Spent Sat cleaning up bins in the basement, making piles of throwout, garage sale, and making bins to organize. Had to be in bed by 10 to get up early Sun to drive MIL to airport. Sat around pretty much all day Sun after getting up from my nap post airport. Went to dinner at Joe's crab shack (they suck, but my wife likes them).

Yeah, I'm pretty boring.
 

DaytonaPrixMI

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
363
Reaction score
0
Mine was good as well..
Friday- Went out to eat with some people and then played random games at someone's house till 1 in the morning
Saturday- Had a job interview in the morning (hoping it went well) then just hungout till I met up with the same people from friday and we all played laser tag, yes I know I am not in middle school anymore. Then we went to grab some food and everyone went home. On my way home someone called to tell me about a party, so I went to a party till about 430am.
Sunday- Slept a lot and played 2 intermural basketball games that kicked my ass
 

GTPHales-Wife

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 9, 2008
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
0
Location
Plano, IL
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Jan 31 2005, 12:01 PM
Weekend was pretty good.....went to the boat on friday. Saturday spent most of the day at home then went over to Denise's and had dinner and played cards.  Ended up spending the night because of drinking. Sunday was good stayed at her place for most of the moring...hale came and picked me up then went out to fox and hound for cigars,beer, dinner, and darts :)!
[snapback]69704[/snapback]​
:blink: I am not sure either Denise.
 

dsk727

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 9, 2008
Messages
2,474
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by DaytonaPrixMI@Jan 31 2005, 12:36 PM
Mine was good as well..
Friday- Went out to eat with some people and then played random games at someone's house till 1 in the morning
Saturday- Had a job interview in the morning (hoping it went well) then just hungout till I met up with the same people from friday and we all played laser tag, yes I know I am not in middle school anymore. Then we went to grab some food and everyone went home. On my way home someone called to tell me about a party, so I went to a party till about 430am.
Sunday- Slept a lot and played 2 intermural basketball games that kicked my ass
[snapback]69713[/snapback]​
Sounds like you guys had fun firday night!!! I hope your interview went well!! You need out of your current job, they treat you horribly!!! :)
 

MIKES3

Well-known member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
3,829
Reaction score
2
Location
Gilberts, Illinois
My Friday sucked

Saturday woke up at 9:00am had to get my motor vehicle report, cut my rotors cleaned and re lubed, changed my front brakes and that got done around 4:30. Then I celebrated my sisters 18th birthday and got plastered at her house in Rockford. Stayed the night a Sunday was just a boring day.
 

DaytonaPrixMI

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
363
Reaction score
0
yeah friday was a lot of fun, so was saturday! As for the job interview it did go well and the guy told me he wants to hire me. Only problem is that I have school in the morning. And he isn't sure if he can find someone to cover the morning shift until I am done with school. Hopefully he works something out, because I am walking into a management position and I am going to be back a lot more money than I am now
 

dsk727

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 9, 2008
Messages
2,474
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by DaytonaPrixMI@Jan 31 2005, 01:24 PM
yeah friday was a lot of fun, so was saturday! As for the job interview it did go well and the guy told me he wants to hire me. Only problem is that I have school in the morning. And he isn't sure if he can find someone to cover the morning shift until I am done with school. Hopefully he works something out, because I am walking into a management position and I am going to be back a lot more money than I am now
[snapback]69720[/snapback]​
That is great to hear.. hopefully you guys can work something out so you can work at that place!!! :D
 

MIKES3

Well-known member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
3,829
Reaction score
2
Location
Gilberts, Illinois
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jan 31 2005, 01:00 PM
ummm....  try this clue:  Mr.Ed
[snapback]69716[/snapback]​

I can think of a few ideas in my sick head with this clue. Some are good some are bad. :eek:
 

staceyyearsich

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 10, 2008
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
0
Location
Crete
Originally posted by MIKES3+Jan 31 2005, 02:16 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@Jan 31 2005, 01:00 PM
ummm....   try this clue:  Mr.Ed
[snapback]69716[/snapback]​

I can think of a few ideas in my sick head with this clue. Some are good some are bad. :eek:
[snapback]69728[/snapback]​
[/b]


You would have no idea what I am talking about except my 2 girls they are the only ones...
 

MIKES3

Well-known member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
3,829
Reaction score
2
Location
Gilberts, Illinois
You would have no idea what I am talking about except my 2 girls they are the only ones...
[snapback]69730[/snapback]​
[/quote]



No, Its cool I had a feeling that was the case.
 

dsk727

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 9, 2008
Messages
2,474
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jan 31 2005, 02:31 PM
You would have no idea what I am talking about except my 2 girls they are the only ones...
[snapback]69730[/snapback]​
LMAO!!! and rocket... hmm bad idea IMO :)
 

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
3,241
Reaction score
0
Location
Hotel 4 Dogs
Originally posted by staceyyearsich+Jan 31 2005, 02:31 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2005, 02:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-staceyyearsich
@Jan 31 2005, 01:00 PM
ummm....   try this clue:  Mr.Ed
[snapback]69716[/snapback]​



I can think of a few ideas in my sick head with this clue. Some are good some are bad. :eek:
[snapback]69728[/snapback]​


You would have no idea what I am talking about except my 2 girls they are the only ones...
[snapback]69730[/snapback]​
[/b]
i'm sure i'd watch the vid of you 4........ :blink: :lolsign: :ph34r:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom