Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Make the first post in the new ShoutBox and you can decide on music/no music

Otherwise, turn your volume down or click pause on the OP.

Make 25 posts to get to page 2 and the music stops.

Start a thread and whine because you want things your way.

You're one of the only guys who doesn't like the fun of fighting for the first post...and you bitch a lot.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
I personally find auto play annoying no matter what thread it's in. If I want to listen of watch it I would like the option to do so. However since I use tappatalk 99.9% of the time it's not an issue.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
i do bitch... we had a perfect forum that had a ton of close members, never any issues, then we go to here and everything sucks.

I'm just gunna say, be that as it may, this issue is not because of TCG, from what I read you just said that Flyin High is causing your problem, and he came from CSVT with you.

And FYI, I do agree with the OP though, I need my sound on at work for other reasons and browsing is allowed, but I don't need bullshit blasting out when I open a thread. I am very, very thankful that it is not frequent on here.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I'm just gunna say, be that as it may, this issue is not because of TCG, from what I read you just said that Flyin High is causing your problem, and he came from CSVT with you.

And FYI, I do agree with the OP though, I need my sound on at work for other reasons and browsing is allowed, but I don't need bullshit blasting out when I open a thread. I am very, very thankful that it is not frequent on here.

Always the same guys complaining... :rolleyes:

How loud is your computer set at work if it's "blasting"?

I listed several methods for stopping autoplay above. If your computer is set at a reasonable sound level, the once a week or so autoplay in SB should not be an issue and you may find you actually enjoy the musical work break. If you are afraid you will get "blasted", don't visit SB while working or take the one second to mute your computer before going in that forum.

As you mention, we keep the autoplays to a minimum on TCG. They're fun in SB and sometimes appropriate in other threads. If they aren't appropriate in any forum other than SB, tell a mod and they will probably be edited.

If you don't want to hear them in SB, get your ass online at 12 A.M. and post first. In today's SB, the first post was 12:25 so there was a 24 minute window to stop any autoplay.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Ciff hardly ever posted anymore at the end of CSVT so we didnt have to worry about that lol

Another one of the usual complainers posts. What a surprise. As a relative newcomer to CSVT, your memory is faulty.

I was one of the original CSVT members and mods. I signed up as 8th member to join on the first day the site was open after being invited by Jack who is a friend of mine. I was one of the original Cobra owners. I attended and helped with events for years, was an owner of LDC and am still here with the continuation of the site You have absolutely zero right to say anything about me and CSVT. I didn't see you around anywhere during the years when we built CSVT. FYI, I fought hard to keep CSVT going when there was discussion on closing it. You got to enjoy the site longer because of me and Carl committing to keeping it going. Asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info