• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

how to get extra key and key fob?

alwaysready

Regular
Oct 8, 2008
ok talked to a ford tech he said to take the one key i have to the dealer have them copy it($25-50 depending on dealer and your discount :) )
then there is a 45 min procedure to add the new key to the system you dont have to pay the dealer to program the key
he also told me get a key fob and there is another procedure to add that
so i only need to get the key and have it cut at the dealer
thank god cause i dont want some porter smashing my car into a wall or something lol

SICNESS

Opulence...I has it...
May 3, 2006
ok talked to a ford tech he said to take the one key i have to the dealer have them copy it($25-50 depending on dealer and your discount :) )
then there is a 45 min procedure to add the new key to the system you dont have to pay the dealer to program the key
he also told me get a key fob and there is another procedure to add that
so i only need to get the key and have it cut at the dealer
thank god cause i dont want some porter smashing my car into a wall or something lol

:rolleyes:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info