How much for ze leetle girl?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Sort of a shocking story but I was immediately reminded of John Belushi/Blues Brothers.

Real life attempt by Florida man Hellmuth Kolb to buy kid from mother.

An 81-year-old man who attempted to buy an 8-year-old girl from her mother for $200,000 at a Florida Walmart on Friday was arrested by Port Orange police and charged with simple battery and false imprisonment.

Police said Tracy Nigh was sitting with her daughter on a bench inside the Walmart when Hellmuth Kolb approached the pair and asked Nigh if she was married.

"It seemed like a friendly conversation," Nigh told WKMG-TV. "He didn't seem like a threat at first."

But soon, Nigh said Kolb started bidding on her daughter.

"The first amount was $100,000, the second amount was $150,000 and then the final amount was $200,000," Nigh said. "I then said, 'No, we have to go.'"

Nigh said she got up to leave but Kolb grabbed her daughter and kissed her wrist. An arrest report stated Nigh left with her daughter and alerted store security.

The exchange was caught on a surveillance camera and Kolb was identified through a credit card transaction and via social media. Another woman described a similar experience, authorities said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/walmart-shopper-81-tried-to-buy-florida-womans-child-8-police-say

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
he will be lucky to see 82 while being locked up.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
What is more shocking... Was the Mother actually bidding him up?

I mean, I would hope that the first offer of $100k any parent would be like GTFO of here! Much less let him make counter offers... Had he hit a half million, would she have made the deal?

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
i would have taken the money and then reported the child kidnapped.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
What is more shocking... Was the Mother actually bidding him up?

I mean, I would hope that the first offer of $100k any parent would be like GTFO of here! Much less let him make counter offers... Had he hit a half million, would she have made the deal?
I’m guessing it was more of a

“$100k?”

“Fuck off and leave us alone!”

“Ok, $150k?”

“Get out of here you creepy fuck!”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom