• No

Votes: 24 60.0%

• Total voters

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Main reason for asking, is I saw a IG page share a discord screenshot and it was broken down into different regional Supra groups and what not and it got me thinking.
Yeah you can do this and then setup a reaction system where you click a reaction, it gives you a role which then gives you access to whatever is linked to that role. I've done it, it's a bitch to setup but it's a one and done setup.

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I’m on a group chat in Discord with about 20-30 people, a Porsche group that plans cruises and events. Terrible platform, not a big fan of it. I’m not very active on the site so maybe I’m just not used to it. ??‍♂️
It's less about doing this for folks on the site and more about doing it to pick up people that refuse to give forums a try but will use discord. Trying to start up a secondary community that can feed into the site and vice versa.

Reactions: blue-sun

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
It's less about doing this for folks on the site and more about doing it to pick up people that refuse to give forums a try but will use discord. Trying to start up a secondary community that can feed into the site and vice versa.
Well that makes sense but in no way could discord could take the place of TCG

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Well that makes sense but in no way could discord could take the place of TCG
That's not the goal. The goal is to capture younger folks that know discord. Then I can funnel threads to various discord channels on hopes of converting them. Even if I don't, I start to build a support community over there.

Thread Info