đź“Š Poll How many of you have tried Spam?

Have you tried Spam?

• Yep

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters

Caleb515

Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Chicago, IL
Real Name
Caleb
Chicken breast in a can isn’t bad. Not great by itself, but can be fine in soup or chicken salad or something similar.

I grew up without much so I’ve had all the canned “meats”. Lol.
Nothing is worse than this shit IMO. Used to eat this on saltines all the time and never liked it.

672D7A3D-CE2A-4153-977B-412F3DA33742.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Chicken breast in a can isn’t bad. Not great by itself, but can be fine in soup or chicken salad or something similar.

I grew up without much so I’ve had all the canned “meats”. Lol.
Nothing is worse than this shit IMO. Used to eat this on saltines all the time and never liked it.

View attachment 149913
So in cooking shows they introduce this a lot, is it more liquid than solid?

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Canned chicken can easily make an edible little wrap for lunch if you're strapped for time to cook real chicken or can't afford it. Certainly not as bad as some of the other canned meats, as mentioned before.
Costco has them in a 6 pack for $15.00, just unsure on the consistency. Some pre-cooked chicken can be so rubbery.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
For the scared bitches in here, spam just tastes like spicy hame and it's killer when fried:

Although lore behind the name Spam varies, Hormel himself claimed the product was named for a combination of the words "spice" and "ham," despite the fact that neither ingredient appears in Spam. The confusion has led some to speculate that Spam is an acronym for "Shoulder of Pork And Ham," but company line gives Kenneth Daigneau, the brother of a Hormel VP, credit for naming the product. As Hormel tells it, he launched a naming contest for the new product during a New Year's Eve party, when Daigneau spit out "Spam" as if "it were nothing at all," Hormel told Gill. "I knew then and there that the name was perfect."

Reactions: S8ER01Z

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I’m such a picky cunt when it comes to meat I don’t like almost any processed meats, something about the texture and weird preservative juices, I’ll eat pepperoni salami basically the spicy Italian meats, brats sausage beef hotdogs, now I get 99% of my meat from a butcher, I ate a lot of frozen bullshit and pbj’s when I was a kid but no spam

Reactions: sktchy

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I’m such a picky cunt when it comes to meat I don’t like almost any processed meats, something about the texture and weird preservative juices, I’ll eat pepperoni salami basically the spicy Italian meats, brats sausage beef hotdogs, now I get 99% of my meat from a butcher, I ate a lot of frozen bullshit and pbj’s when I was a kid but no spam

I agree with this, BUT I have to ask if you like hot dogs? (I prefer beef FWIW)

Thread Info