how hard to fix this l67?

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
how hard to fix this l67? **$1000 '00 GS

On another Forum:

I have a 2000 Buick Regal GS with a L67 3.8L Supercharged motor for sale. The car needs some work to get going. I would fix it but I don't have the time being in college. The car needs a new head (front cylinder head is cracked) and a new coil pack, wires and belts. I have the top end of the motor torn down to diag the head but have not gone any further due to time constraints. The car had the transmission re-built in January of 09 and has maybe 8K miles on the rebuilt trans. You could either fix this car or use the parts for an L67 swap on another GM car. For pick up you will need a trailer or for a small delivery fee I can deliver it with in reason. Email / PM me with questions. The car is silver with gray leather, loaded. $1,200 obo, need this gone by Sunday the 11th! No low ballers, I know what the parts are worth and if I have to I will part the car out or fix it myself.

I'm looking to get this and fix it. Then the cutlass would be up for sale and I'd have a nicer DD.

Last edited:

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
gotcha, all this was pretty simple on my cutlass, but it was able to go back together b/c I took it all off. I have a feeling this might be a bit more difficult since I didn't take it apart...

maybe someone would be lookin for beer and pizza to assist and make sure I'm not standing there scratching my head with extra parts in my hands... lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info