How do you drive your manual vehicle?

How do you drive your manual?

• Total voters

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
Crunkmaro's new mod.
tampon.jpg

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?mai...oducts_id=22&zenid=o30v9i2sifco5sp6rmu1bkgli4

ManPon? That the HiPo version?

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010

LOL. i bought that and some blinker fluid.

If you're on the highway and doing from a roll you'd need a down shift. Its called kick down, some cars even have a kick down button located under the accelerator pedal to tell the tranny to down shift.

How old are you, for being "Ol School" and all?

Autos are for ******s, old people and midgets who have stubby legs. Which one are you, Crunks?

pretty sure i said drag race.

kick down button sounds cool. my pcm tells my trans when to downshift though. and the venue of drag racing i'm interested in...you don't ever need to down shift...can't do that on a manual valve body trans

i don't roll race because i don't feel like being that douchebag that ends up killing some innocent person because you feel like going fast in public. maybe thats just me, maybe i'd rather have my fun on a relatively safe course whether it be twisties or straight line.

How old am i you ask? I am probably younger than you but at least i have to common sense to keep my reckless driving off the roads for the most part (of course i've splurged...)

so i guess that makes me an old bundle of sticks less than 4 feet in length?

Thread Info