How do you browse the forum from your phone?

How do you browse the forum from your phone?

• Darkness Skin

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Plain Vanilla Skin

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Worksafe Skin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mobile v2 Skin

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Our TCG app

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Tapatalk app

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Y4JEaVe.jpg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I see what Deezul sees.

AT&T, Windoze phone, which means IE is the default (it won't let me install google chrome), and I don't have any apps. I don't want any friggen apps. I could care less about apps. I long for the days of dumb phones...

I see all pictures on it, I see all avatars, etc, etc... So I picked "Darkness Skin"

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I see what Deezul sees.

AT&T, Windoze phone, which means IE is the default (it won't let me install google chrome), and I don't have any apps. I don't want any friggen apps. I could care less about apps. I long for the days of dumb phones...

I see all pictures on it, I see all avatars, etc, etc...
Get rid of the gayass windows phone. The OS isnt even supported anymore and they haven't made phones with it in years :rofl:

If you want a dumb phone then get a nokia. Good luck doing anything on it other then calls and texts mr "i dont have any apps" yet uses a smartphone that is literally all apps no matter what you do :rofl: ...phone..app, contacts ..app, browser...app.

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
That Windoze phone has outlasted two of my wife's iphones and her blackberry.

I know it's being phased out, which sucks because it has been one of the best phones next to my Blackberry I had before it. It's simple, has a metric shit ton of storage space (I just checked, I still have 20GB of free space on it despite having nearly 2,000 pictures, a couple hundred Excel, Word and PPT files, etc...), runs all my Office programs on it since it is a Windoze phone for work (without an outside app), wirelessly charges on a plate, can share files with just a tap between other phones with NFC. Oh, it is a Nokia BTW.

The other downfall is that it's battery is wearing out. But otherwise, this thing is a workhorse. When AT&T says it's time, I suppose I will go android...

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Oh you mean the excel, word and PowerPoint that is now on android and ios.

It isnt being phased out....it IS phased out.

The storage isnt that great...you just dont have much stuff.

2,000 some pics isn't a lot? Seems as though every few weeks I have to download my Wife's iphone because she's out of space... And we're only talking a hundred pics here and there.

It's still running on AT&T's network, so they're still "supporting" it are they not? I get if it breaks I'm going to have to get something new because the platform isn't supported, but as long as it's running doing what I ask of it, I have no need for something else.

And it is an "outside app"...the windows phone office apps are not the same as windows desktop apps.

It is whatever it came with from Nokia and Windoze ~9 years ago. I have downloaded nothing in terms of apps, updates, etc...

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
2,000 some pics isn't a lot? Seems as though every few weeks I have to download my Wife's iphone because she's out of space... And we're only talking a hundred pics here and there.

It's still running on AT&T's network, so they're still "supporting" it are they not? I get if it breaks I'm going to have to get something new because the platform isn't supported, but as long as it's running doing what I ask of it, I have no need for something else.

It is whatever it came with from Nokia and Windoze ~9 years ago. I have downloaded nothing in terms of apps, updates, etc...

I have over 5,000 pictures on my phone... :dunno:

I really should go through them though just because that’s way too many, not because I have no room. :bowrofl:

Thread Info