Lower back

Etc

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SleeperLS

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Ha, nope! I've got enough saved up where it's no big deal. Plus my wife will be able to work remote until September, so we'll have her income. Also, with the inflated market, we're selling the house for 21% more than we paid for it. We were going to either roll that into the new house or use a chunk of it to put in a pool (if the house we buy doesn't already have one).

What city are you moving to?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Had to put my first dog down yesterday and am a fucking wreck if I’m being honest..... ?

Going to need to suck it up soon so the other dog doesn’t go into a funk, just hate that I only got to spend 7 years with her because she got sick.... Way too soon and it’s killing me. ??

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
What city are you moving to?

We're starting in Bradenton for the first 14 months, after that we'll be looking at Lakewood Ranch, Wesley Chapel, Zephyrhills, Lithia and some others. We're open to other areas, but we really don't want our kids going to the substandard schools. There are good and bad schools in those areas. We remember seeing some kids on a playground and were listening to them speak. I don't want my kids growing up and sounding like they're slow.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Had to put my first dog down yesterday and am a fucking wreck if I’m being honest..... ?

Going to need to suck it up soon so the other dog doesn’t go into a funk, just hate that I only got to spend 7 years with her because she got sick.... Way too soon and it’s killing me. ??

really sorry to hear that man

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
We're starting in Bradenton for the first 14 months, after that we'll be looking at Lakewood Ranch, Wesley Chapel, Zephyrhills, Lithia and some others. We're open to other areas, but we really don't want our kids going to the substandard schools. There are good and bad schools in those areas. We remember seeing some kids on a playground and were listening to them speak. I don't want my kids growing up and sounding like they're slow.
Zepherhills is the sticks. Wesley Chapel is like Schaumburg on Steroids - bumper to bumper traffic 24/7 but a very nice place to live. Lithia is nice. Up and coming. I used to work there. But its close to Riverview and that is a SHITHOLE. You are going to pay 200% of market value if you try to buy anytime soon. We are in Land O Lakes. Bought last year for $272k and this year its worth $330k and the same model across the street just sold for $375k. As much as I love to hear people moving here, its the wrong time to do so. The market is insane.

If I had to chose again I would pick somewhere in Trinity or Odessa. Or anywhere around this area.

1622826616944.png

Reactions: frank

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Still on nights, but back in the warehouse. Different kind of stress. I honestly have my moments where I feel ok, and other moments I want to keep driving. At my core I’m not built that way so I don’t, but sometimes things are rough.

Work has probably been the most abusive relationship I’ve ever had, but unsure on what move to make.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg

I went through that this past November. Same thing. Routine surgery complications took him years before he should've gone. Very sorry to hear bud, RIP.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
really sorry to hear that man

FESTER665 BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Same, it's never good to hear about a pet passing. Remember the good times.

I went through that this past November. Same thing. Routine surgery complications took him years before he should've gone. Very sorry to hear bud, RIP.

Thanks guys.... It’s been a rough day for sure, so hoping I can get things better soon enough so I don’t end up putting the other dog into a funk as well. He’s definitely in tune with the fact that I’m in a rough spot and hasn’t been his usual hyper self, but I don’t want him to stop being that way permanently.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
FESTER665 BADAZZTEALCOBRA

It will get better Man. Our furry friends are part of the Family.

2001 Old Yeller's rear end went out.
I spent a year trying this and that to get him to walk correctly. One day after work, I got home to find him laying in the TV room and he could not get up.

He dragged himself with his front paws out on to the patio, and pissed on himself.

I bath'd him, spent the evening close with him, had him in bed, talked to him all night.

First thing in the morning I carried him into the vet and had him put down.

He was only 5.
As you can imagine I was quite upset.

I put him down and went right to work.

Got to keep moving.. Time heals
:)

20210605_064606.jpg

Reactions: FESTER665

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire

Keep your head up man. It's not easy and it sucks losing a family member. It's coming up around the time I'll be doing the same most likely in the next few years but it'll hit my wife and kids harder. Just stay strong, push through, and keep the other one happy.

Reactions: FESTER665

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
So sorry to hear man. To be honest I think I care for animals more than I do people a lot of the time. We had to put down our 1st bulldog when he was 13 years old. Which is quite old for a bulldog. His legs would give out, he would pee and poop in the house and u could tell he felt so bad about it but we never yelled at him. It still brings tears to my eyes to this day.

I do not like playing god. It was a horrible day. I just pounded a bottle when it was over

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
So sorry to hear man. To be honest I think I care for animals more than I do people a lot of the time. We had to put down our 1st bulldog when he was 13 years old. Which is quite old for a bulldog. His legs would give out, he would pee and poop in the house and u could tell he felt so bad about it but we never yelled at him. It still brings tears to my eyes to this day.

I do not like playing god. It was a horrible day. I just pounded a bottle when it was over

It was the same for her but only 7 which is really young for a Miniature Schnauzer.....

She had a really bad seizure about 11 weeks or so ago, and it was because a brain tumor or some neurological condition. So she got progressively worse, and when I would take her off the steroids for a day like we were trying she would be in really bad shape, and the days she got a steroid she was better but still not good.

Really just sucks losing them that young considering the lifespan they should have. ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info