HBO / MAX House of the Dragon

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not exactly sure I understand the why of what happened in that episode..

Why did he suddenly decide he wanted to dick down his niece? Then why did he abruptly stop? I get the obvious "because he wants the throne, so he will ask to be married" but he told the king they fucked and they didn't. I dont understand.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I'm not exactly sure I understand the why of what happened in that episode..

Why did he suddenly decide he wanted to dick down his niece? Then why did he abruptly stop? I get the obvious "because he wants the throne, so he will ask to be married" but he told the king they fucked and they didn't. I dont understand.

It wasn't suddenly. You didn't get the impression in the first episode that there was an attraction when he gave her the necklace? He knew that there were eyes watching in the brothel from when he was ratted on for celebrating the death of Vaserys's newborn male heir.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
1663552692356.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
What the fuck was his problem with that dude when he was trying to do him a solid. Either way it's ramping up for some betrayal

You mean when Sir Cuck caved in Master of Twinks face? Dude should NEVER have told him he knew about his and Chihuahua of Dragons secret relationship. Soon as he opened his mouth I said "welp he's gonna have to die now" and 30 seconds later............ :ROFLMAO: Problem now is what is her new "husband" gonna do? Probably get murdered too is my guess.

Reactions: greasy and BS ISF

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
We had 10 seconds of 2 dragons flying this last episode. In Game Of Thrones we weren't even any dragons in the world when the show started. So wasn't expecting dragons. This show is supposed to be about the family that raises dragons based off the title. So why did 2 dragons tag along? No one was riding them. Did they just follow the pretty boats? Does someone hold command of them that they will follow them anywhere with out questions? What is it about this family that lets them speak to dragons? How do we get dragon eggs? Do dragons pick who gets to marry their daughters?

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Thread Info