Hot Rod Magazine's Roadkill videos

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I thought that was funny too. I'm curious if that's all they can make that junker handle

Was just doing a little digging, and it seems like Gearstar did basically one-offs (well two-off). I know those 4t’s can be junk, but I’m surprised how little a “built” one could do...although Gearstar probably doesn’t have the best knowledge base for building one

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Was just doing a little digging, and it seems like Gearstar did basically one-offs (well two-off). I know those 4t’s can be junk, but I’m surprised how little a “built” one could do...although Gearstar probably doesn’t have the best knowledge base for building one
I was surprised they had a trans for it so that makes a bunch of sense

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I think I pay less? They have deals

001-MOTORTREND-FATHERS-DAY-DEAL-2019.jpg

deal2020-backup-header-desktop.jpeg

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
I'd say Hulu is getting our best ROI right now. Netflix being a distant last. MT is not the worst, but I wish there was more weekly content from RK, RKG, HRG guys. The "extra" bits are blah. Faster with Finnegan was a pleasant surprise, and they've been dropping tons of episodes, and they're awesome.

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
I'd say Hulu is getting our best ROI right now. Netflix being a distant last. MT is not the worst, but I wish there was more weekly content from RK, RKG, HRG guys. The "extra" bits are blah. Faster with Finnegan was a pleasant surprise, and they've been dropping tons of episodes, and they're awesome.

I thought I saw DED is going weekly as well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info