3800 HOOTERS MEETING

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
yes im sure you all remember me. im the guy who made all the meetings at the hooters but then i went into the marines. well they discharged me for heart problems so now im back.

ANYWAYS i want another meeting now that im home. Midwest pontiac Association(my club) and Got3800 which is another are working together to get a meeting going. we decided that the meeeting at the Crystal lake hooters seemed to have turned out great so thats where it will be AGAIN.

THIS TIME- if you have a Pontiac or a 3800 powered engine or just have a car you wanna show off or maybe your friends do stop on by. i want this meet to be HUGE.

heres the info

Saturday August 25th
Time; 4:00 pm or whenever you get there
Where: Crystal lake Hooters

Address
4812 Northwest Highway
Crystal lake, IL 60014

BTW heres some new pics of my car
S5000777.jpg

S5000772.jpg

S5000700.jpg

S5000702.jpg

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
yea. im gonna talk to the guys about that. pretty much i want any car to come it dosent even have to just be a pontiac if some guys got an EVO MR or a SVT cobra they are more than welcome. i think itd be a good way to see what else is out there as far as what people ahve in mind for modding hell for all we know they might know something we dont. or have a mod that we never thought about.

so i want any make any model to come and then we can section them off when they get there if decided

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
is this a definite date for sure? cause the last meet in july someone from "got3800.com" set it up well it end up that no one show up. we're like the only 4 monte carlo that were there. :(
[/b]

the guy from got 3800 dont work like me. he just puts the word out and leaves it at that. the date is for sure. but you guys gotta help get the word out too. i put alot of effort in finding people to come to these so i usualy get like 15 or so cars to show up.

I

imported_1fastGTP

yeah my engine is actually out of the car! wow progress... time to see what was wrong. then comes the build... :ph34r: i have alot of parts shipped out to jason farnsworth. :) lets just say theres going to be alot of shiny parts under this hood... along with some go. B)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info