• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Hooters and Central Illinois SVT's photo shoot

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Yeah we just got gas. Once we got on we hit a bunch of cars that didn't really slow us down, but split us up. You didn't miss much. There were a ton of cars hauling ass with us to try and "beat cobras" (that's my guess). It was pretty funny.

Great time, all! Great meeting all of you and I must admit the cars made the blood rush to my groin area more than the hooters did! haha.

Terminator-Fux

Two Dollars... Plus Tip
Dec 27, 2009
Great time, all! Great meeting all of you and I must admit the cars made the blood rush to my groin area more than the hooters did! haha.

Oh yeah some sexy ass cars there. Was a great time with good people and awesome cars. I cant wait to see the really good pics. :headbang:

Man the cars sounded so bad-ass when were leaving with 8 of us in a row. :burnout:

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
I found one pic..
2qu6l93.jpg

Fordman

Oct 30, 2007
Had a blast, big thanks to the Chicago guys, you really made the event great!!
I will post pics tomorrow. The professional said his would be on his site sometime this week.
He was going to post them and if you are interested in one he will work on it in photoshop to enhance it. If you want to buy it i think Kyle said he would just want enough to cover his paper and ink and postage. Not bad if you ask me.
Thanks again !!! and yes we will have to make a trip up north!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info