Hong Kong has some SH*T going on

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
The lines from the creators of South Park are great as well. I think @Flyn posted them somewhere as well.

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
China is shitting themselves. Trying to secretly arrest protesters after protests to avoid media attention. Live ammo being used. Crazy

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard about it for a while now.

Some Hearthstone player got banned and his prize money revoked by Blizzard because he made some comment on social media about supporting Hong Kong. The issue is it was apparently written into his contract. But now we have big US businesses bending to China to make sure them duckets keep flowing from over there (not that it's anything new, of course).

1570633006860.png

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
It's 2019, not 1776... Redcoats didn't roll around with armored vehicles, assault rifles, tear gas, water cannons, etc.

Whatever they think they are going to change by rushing and assaulting highly armored militarized police isn't going to happen. Maybe if countries actually came together to address things like this, stuff could change. That's why the UN was created. But everyone has to turn to big papa USA to solve everyone's problems.
Youre making a better point on why police shouldnt have those items to be used against their own citizens IMO.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Even the NBA is involved now, but the problem is a ton of their money comes from China, most of the shoes are there, etc....

It's fucked up hearing all these "woke" NBA coaches who don't hesitate to talk shit about stuff going on in America cower like bitches when it comes to supporting Hong Kong.
Adam Silver (commish) straight up said the NBA won't censor what its players, coaches, or execs say. So China broadcasting is blocking their games.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
When you cut through all the rhetoric and all the BS, it's nearly always about the money.

1.4 billion people market over there. Sell those shoes.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
It is kind of amusing isn't it? They'll complain about a country with a way higher degree of freedom and won't say shit about an actual totalitarian nation.

Trump is actually getting involved with this, he added 28 companies to the US trade black lists due to them helping enable the totalitarian state's abuse of Muslims in China. I'm surprised we haven't seen more of a war there, I think that this will be a likely proxy war if we go at it with them in the future kind of like what we did with the Russians and Afghanis. If I remember right there's something like a 10% stake in one of the companies Hunter Biden owns too.

https://www.commerce.gov/news/press-releases/2019/10/us-department-commerce-adds-28-chinese-organizations-its-entity-list

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Try explaining that reason for gun ownership to a Democrat. They don't get the concept that governments can be oppressive.

"You don't need an assault rifle to hunt!"

No, but you do need one to make an oppressive government think twice about assaulting its citizens.

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
Are you shitting me?
Get ready for it guys. We have it right here at TCG. People that claim they are anti-communist that are straight up supporting the Chinese government in suppressing free speech.
NO ONE in here is supporting an evil communist Chinese government.... try reading on.

Youre making a better point on why police shouldnt have those items to be used against their own citizens IMO.
I absolutely am.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
It is kind of amusing isn't it? They'll complain about a country with a way higher degree of freedom and won't say shit about an actual totalitarian nation.

Trump is actually getting involved with this, he added 28 companies to the US trade black lists due to them helping enable the totalitarian state's abuse of Muslims in China. I'm surprised we haven't seen more of a war there, I think that this will be a likely proxy war if we go at it with them in the future kind of like what we did with the Russians and Afghanis. If I remember right there's something like a 10% stake in one of the companies Hunter Biden owns too.

https://www.commerce.gov/news/press-releases/2019/10/us-department-commerce-adds-28-chinese-organizations-its-entity-list
But I thought Trump and his administration hated Muslims?

Aircal

Reaction score
So at what point do the protesters have the right or duty to pick up arms to fight back? How far are we in the States prepared to get pushed before we bare arms?
My guess is that this ends up like Tiniman Square. They just kill everyone and a year later we give them even more business.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Cops are spraying the protesters with caustic blue chemical water and have killed a couple protesters so far. If this was America, I think the crowd numbers would be massive and people would be armed.

It's taking longer for the Hong Kong people to reach that point but they're getting there.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
So at what point do the protesters have the right or duty to pick up arms to fight back? How far are we in the States prepared to get pushed before we bare arms?
My guess is that this ends up like Tiniman Square. They just kill everyone and a year later we give them even more business.
They have no arms to pick up. I think guns are the big equalizer in a situation like this not because citizens can win a war against the government, but because here in the "land of the free" the police and armed forces won't go to war with the (armed) general population regardless of what they're told to do.

It's really sad what's going on in Hong Kong, but unfortunately there isn't much the people can do except protest, then leave when they eventually lose the battle to communism. They need to fight for their rights, but I think it'll be in vain :-(

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Cops are spraying the protesters with caustic blue chemical water and have killed a couple protesters so far. If this was America, I think the crowd numbers would be massive and people would be armed.

It's taking longer for the Hong Kong people to reach that point but they're getting there.
Yeah right. Half of America would be advocating for the Police to shoot them in the face because it was a minor inconvenience for their commute to being a wage slave for the man.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Also remember Trump administration crossed China's "red line" about approving the sale of new block F-16's to Taiwan as well as other weapons a month or so back. That adds a little interesting wrinkle to this whole situation

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
This happens all over the world on a daily basis, yet no one really cares or does anything about it.... North Korea, China, Iran, hell any middle eastern country for the most part is under the same type of rule.

Where the hell is the U.N. in all of this? These instances are exactly why that useless organization was created. It's supposed to be backed by most of the worlds governments, but America always has to be the first to do something.

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Look at all the coverage on the Yellow Vests in Europe...been protesting for half a year every weekend....silence.

But if Trump farts....front page for a week

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
This happens all over the world on a daily basis, yet no one really cares or does anything about it.... North Korea, China, Iran, hell any middle eastern country for the most part is under the same type of rule.

Where the hell is the U.N. in all of this? These instances are exactly why that useless organization was created. It's supposed to be backed by most of the worlds governments, but America always has to be the first to do something.
The UN is a fucking joke in its own right. How many times have then condemned Israel for human rights violations vs anyone else? Really? Give me a break even if they are committing such violations it's insane that virtually no one else in the world is getting called out on their violations. Exmaple 2015-2016 posted below, Israel 20 times the rest of the world 3. Talk about whistling past the graveyard. China will veto any vote condemning them as well. We shouldn't be giving them a damn dime far as I am concerned.

https://unwatch.org/un-to-adopt-20-resolutions-against-israel-3-on-rest-of-the-world/

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom