Hondata releases Civic Type R tune

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
$40k for a civic that goes 13.5? I understand it’s not a quarter mile car, but still.

And it’s sad that in this day, 3100lbs is crazy. Isn’t that about what a c5z weighed?
I mean if you want something that goes stoplight to stoplight most people wouldnt even look at a civic. For my interests it is on the short list for whenever my daily driver gets replaced. Pretty much anyone who has driven one has said it is awesome to drive and that is what I enjoy out of a car. Mazda wont make a manual mazda3 with a turbo motor anytime soon. And I can't daily a Miata.

https://youtu.be/71U79TDHlTc

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I mean if you want something that goes stoplight to stoplight most people wouldnt even look at a civic. For my interests it is on the short list for whenever my daily driver gets replaced. Pretty much anyone who has driven one has said it is awesome to drive and that is what I enjoy out of a car. Mazda wont make a manual mazda3 with a turbo motor anytime soon. And I can't daily a Miata.

https://youtu.be/71U79TDHlTc

QUARTERMILE RACIN' IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTARS! !!!!1!!!1!!!!

:hsughlol:

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017

Mazda won't offer the manual in the turbo Mazda6 either :fu:

That would almost certainly have been my next car if they did

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Type R was very nearly our Car of the year this year. It’s an amazing machine. It’s a car I love to drive but hate to look at. That fucking wing.

So much this.

It would be like dating an ugly stripper with a great body. Amazing fun, but only with the lights off, and not who you'd want to show off to your friends.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info