Hondas are haters

srt4guy89

Reaction score
Hey guys got somethin on my mind gotta get it out there. Went out tonight with my girlfriend to a pretty nice restrant, when i pulled in the parking lot i went right for the back, there happened to be an 07' SI civic that i parked next to . After eating i came out the SI was gone and there was a note and a used lolly pop on my windsheild. The note read...NICE FUCKING CAR POSER! ......HERES A LOLLY POP DICK HEAD. i was laughing so hard and kinda pissed at the same time i have a wing deleted srt-4 and its lowered and clean all tasteful mods, what posseses people to do shit like this!!? Im guessin he had his ass handed to him more then once by a srt. Well just wanted to get that off my chest. This is to all the honda guys out there that seem to think there better then everyone. keep up the great work, makin a greta name for yourselves ( Im aware srt guys are not any better) Im an exception :biggthump:

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
BAHAAHHAH epic thread in the making!!!!!!!!

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Reaction score
you could have riden your bike, while pegging your g/f, parked it close to the honda and the douche would have still done the same thing. Deal was the guy is a a major chachbag and he is going to go out of his way to bring other people down. Just make sure you get that VTAAAK sticker and the 20 shot NAWS if you want mad respect YO.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
They might have thought it was a regular Neon with the SRT rims, hood, and bumper.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
theres actually one or two neons in the elgin area w/ a srt front end...he might have thought you were a guy like that

either way, i would have knocked his teeth in if you walked out there and he was doing that

bluzohh6

The system works
Reaction score
I guess I would have helped you knock his teeth in (I'm the muscle behind mook)

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
But I wouldn't say that its just the honda lovers b/c there seems to just be alot of haters in general. Especially now a days no one seems to have any respect for anyone. Its fucked up

SRT41320

Reaction score
I guess I would have helped you knock his teeth in (I'm the muscle behind mook)
:mamoru:

anyways - i think they thought it was wone of those fake ones prolly - they gettin more and more popular.

and also - i own a couple hondas and a srt4 - i think im supposed to hate you for that comment

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Reaction score
If they really knew their shit they would have checked the hood scoop. If it was the appearance package then the scoop would be blocked off. I have my share of cars i hate, but i dont fault anyone for buying there own car, or parents who let you drive there car (was my case in high school). Besides, you have to be a major scumbag to leave things on someones car or throw things at it, unless they deserve it (but it would have to be pretty major).

James

Reaction score
You're hatin' because you ASSUME it's the Honda that left the note.

OP
srt4guy89

srt4guy89

Reaction score
Jay my stickers are off came off last week so he didnt see thoes, and i know it was that guy cause no one else was around me and the reason im callin out honda guys is cause there the only ones that ever have shit to say to me or any one else i know plus i work there so i ahve to hear these kids tell me all day there civic with a b16 swap all stock is faster then my car

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Jay my stickers are off came off last week so he didnt see thoes, and i know it was that guy cause no one else was around me and the reason im callin out honda guys is cause there the only ones that ever have shit to say to me or any one else i know plus i work there so i ahve to hear these kids tell me all day there civic with a b16 swap all stock is faster then my car
Its what gives honda owners a bad name :(

Too many kids with honda's get all hyped up because they see the car in the movies and on the roads, and see the youtube videos of them beating lambos and crap, so they think they own the fastest thing on the face of the earth.

Sadly, a gutted out EF or EH hatch with a B16 MAY run high 13's

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom